Breast Augmentation Singapore – What It Is?Breast Augmentation Singapore or augmentation mammoplasty is a surgical procedure done for cosmetic reasons, to enlarge breasts' size or restore breast volume, as well as for breast reconstruction purposes, such as after an injury or after mastectomy – which is the removal of whole breast due to breast cancer.
Breast Augmentation Singapore Benefits
- Enlarge breasts that are naturally small
- Increase the fullness and projection of breasts
- Restore your breast size and shape after pregnancy/breastfeeding or after a weight loss
- Restore symmetry when the breasts are asymmetrical
- Restore the breast(s) after breast cancer mastectomy surgery or some other condition or event that affected breast’s sizes and shapes
In general, women usually experience a big boost in their self-esteem and positive feelings about their sexuality after undergoing breast augmentation.
What Breast Augmentation Singapore Will Not Do? Breast implants does not correct severely drooping breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller and to be lifted due to sagging, a breast lift may be required in conjunction with breast augmentation. Breast lifting can often be done at the same time as your augmentation or may require a separate operation. Your Singapore breast surgeon will assist you in making this decision.
Want to find out if you are a good candidate for breast augmentation?
Visit Breast Augmentation Singapore website to read more or visit Breast Augmentation Evernote.
Get directions to Breast Augmentation Singapore clinic here
We welcome you to interact with us at our social accounts here:
Source of this article: www.BreastAugmentationSingapore.net